Sunday, February 26, 2012

Would you get a 2011 Camaro SS or a 2011 Audi A5 Coupe?

I know these cars dont fall into the same category but which would you get . I have personally test drived the Audi A5 and it rides pretty sweet . I haven't yet test drived the camaro but im debating on which car to get.Would you get a 2011 Camaro SS or a 2011 Audi A5 Coupe?Neither.

I would get a 2011 Mustang GT or a 2011 Infiniti G37 Coupe.



Audi reliability is crap and they are a fortune to service.Would you get a 2011 Camaro SS or a 2011 Audi A5 Coupe?You mean you have "test driven" the vehicles, right?



I'm with Flanders... Audis are nothing more than warmed-over VW's. They appeal to yuppies wanting to look cool with the iPod and Facebook scene. Once their front tires hit the pavement after purchase, the dealer's ecstatic because he knows you'll be back for plenty of service.



If you're tall, you're going to hate the Camaro. I'm 6'4", and had one for a week as a rental. My head was constantly tilting to the side with the seat all the way down. I was glad to give it back. That being said, it was a brute on power and actually had a decent highway ride. A Mustang is a much better car if you are tall, or a Challenger.Would you get a 2011 Camaro SS or a 2011 Audi A5 Coupe?I would get the Camaro ss. It's a true American classic. Nothing could beat that, not even an Audi.Would you get a 2011 Camaro SS or a 2011 Audi A5 Coupe?
depends on your style / swag. i say audi

No comments:

Post a Comment