Thursday, February 23, 2012

Ways to turn off my audi a4 ('99) check engine light without going to the dealership?

my 99 audi A4 has had the check engine light on for a year (i know, i know..) is there any way for me to turn it off without going to the dealership? i have the computer software etcWays to turn off my audi a4 ('99) check engine light without going to the dealership?lift up hood and unplug battery for a minute and it will be gone. only bad thing is it will reset your presets on your radio and have to reset it and clock.Ways to turn off my audi a4 ('99) check engine light without going to the dealership?1st way, buy/borrow a vag-com cable(a 10bucks ebay version will do), read code, then fix them.



2nd way, take the check engine light bulb out.



Good luck.Ways to turn off my audi a4 ('99) check engine light without going to the dealership?Do you think maybe that light is coming on for a reason, hmmmmmm?Ways to turn off my audi a4 ('99) check engine light without going to the dealership?
fix the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment