Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do reset my car sterio from safe mode I locked and don't have the 4 digit code audi quatto 96?

Call the dealer and they will give you the code in the service dpt. I had an old Hoda accord that did this too. I called and they told me over the phone it was free.





Good LuckHow do reset my car sterio from safe mode I locked and don't have the 4 digit code audi quatto 96?There are a few types. 1. The code is assigned to the unit. In this case the dealer or central service center may be able to assist you.

2. If the code can be reset by the user, like the pin on your ATM card, then a. the code was most likely never reset and is still at the factory defaults. Even if there is nothing in the system, someone at the deal may know from experience that you press X, Y, then set the code to 0000.

a%26gt;How do reset my car sterio from safe mode I locked and don't have the 4 digit code audi quatto 96?Go to the delaership. That is the only way you can unlock the radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment