Monday, February 20, 2012

Why wont my 1993 Audi 90 Quattro start?

Hi, I bought this car a couple months ago and the kid said it needed a clutch, but I recently figured out that its definitely not the clutch. I thought maybe it was the starter but I went out there and tapped on it and tried to start it but it still wouldn't start up, I had the car in Neutral and I'd push the clutch down and try to start it and all you would her was one click. All the lights and gauges worked completely. She just wont start up. Any buddy got any ideas?Why wont my 1993 Audi 90 Quattro start?Neutral start switch- right above the clutch pedal assembly. Or, loose connections at the starter, or corroded ground connections- there are several.Why wont my 1993 Audi 90 Quattro start?Ya I know what it is...its a lemon

This car belongs in the junkyard

No comments:

Post a Comment