Thursday, February 23, 2012

Considering purchasing a 2005 audi a4 quattro ? anyone care to try and talk me out of it ?

I seem to be getting mixed reviews from everyone I know about the quality. I have now driven one, and its awesome. Please if you respond use facts and information.. not just that you love or hate them.. thanksConsidering purchasing a 2005 audi a4 quattro ? anyone care to try and talk me out of it ?i loveee vws and audis.



They're fun to drive, safe, reliable, and luxuiorus.

They're reasonably priced, and not everyone has one, unlike BMWs. Most of all, they hold resale value REALLY well.



on the down side, mateience and key replacements are reaallyy expensive.Considering purchasing a 2005 audi a4 quattro ? anyone care to try and talk me out of it ?
Suspension waaaayy too hard.Useless headlights.And(where I live)no electric windows in the back.Plus the seats give me backache.That said,you like it,so buy it.Have fun!Considering purchasing a 2005 audi a4 quattro ? anyone care to try and talk me out of it ?QUATTRO.



no facts neededConsidering purchasing a 2005 audi a4 quattro ? anyone care to try and talk me out of it ?
they are a good car they are expensive to maintain but no more so than any other luxury brand so unless you are going pass it up and buy a Honda then i say go for it. reliability issues ore minimal and usually just annoying electric gremlins that you may start to see in the mid !00K mile aria. i lost my clock light and one of the buttons on my climate control went out at about 130K mile or so ( i have a 97 A6 with about 150K miles on it and a 2007 A4 with about 15K on it) they are high maintenance cars (not just a change the oil until it dies car like a Toyota) im not talking about breakdown and repairs i mean scheduled maintenance like timing belt, water pump and tensioner every 65K-70K miles etc. You have to do all the recommended maintenance but that is true of any High end higher performance car. If you are buying the car for its build quality driving dynamics and handling characteristics then you will probably love the car but if you are buying it because its a luxury name and you think it looks cool but you would be just as happy with loaded accord you may find that the maintenance and cost of ownership that these cars (BMW Audi MB Porsche etc.) require will turn you off.Considering purchasing a 2005 audi a4 quattro ? anyone care to try and talk me out of it ?I say get one.

I have literally driven over 200 cars.

This is one of my favorites to drive. Great quality, great handlind, fun to drive, AWD, safe. It is an amazing car. Ihave read that it has electrical problems with the lightbulbs burning out fast, but I never had the problem.Considering purchasing a 2005 audi a4 quattro ? anyone care to try and talk me out of it ?
If i were you i'd spend a little more and get the 06 newer body a4. and also the 06 has free maintenance, i just bought one 2 weeks ago and best car i ever bought in my life, 25mpg city,fast,nice,free maintenance,and handles like a charm.

then i'd fix it like an rs4

http://carversation.com/2008/02/26/blacked-out-audi-rs4video/
If you've driven the audi already, go and test drive other cars, and compare them. Don't ask people on yahoo which car is better for you, ultimately, you have to live with your choice... With that being said, buy a BMW e46 M3.
  • pick a part
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment