Sunday, February 26, 2012

Just wondering if I had the $$$, is it possible to order the Audi Q7 TDI V12 to be shipped to the states?

If I could, who would I got to get it street legal for the roads in California and what do you think the estimate cost is for shipping and smoging that beast?



Thanks!Just wondering if I had the $$$, is it possible to order the Audi Q7 TDI V12 to be shipped to the states?I don't think you could. If you lived in Arizona, then I would say you have a chance. Unfortunately, the greenhouse gas emissions for the state of California are just too strict, and the Q7 V12 TDI just doesn't meet those standards. Not by a long shot.



Could you drive one in California? Yes. Could you get it licensed? No. And, if you are driving it in the state for more than (what is it?) two weeks, you need to get it registered. There you hit the roadblock.Just wondering if I had the $$$, is it possible to order the Audi Q7 TDI V12 to be shipped to the states?Yes. Money talks. If you have the money, they'll make sure it gets to you.



As for the exact shipping amount to your zip code, rather than guess, it's best to simply call Audi of America at 800-822-2834.



Best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment