Sunday, February 26, 2012

Got a renault megane coupe, want to change lights to audi r8 ones, how do i do this and where do i get them?

I have recently just got my first car which i brought, insured and taxed myself ;) only 17 years old as well :). It is a yellow renault megane coupe 2001. I like the look of the audi r8 lights but im not sure what these are called and im not sure how to get hold of these for not too expensive?



Thankyou if you can help :)



Jade xGot a renault megane coupe, want to change lights to audi r8 ones, how do i do this and where do i get them?I wouldnt bother. It will be obvious that you have added them on and could look tacky if u get me. I dont want u to make a mess of your car. Im 18 with a new White A3, and wouldnt dream of fitting the cheapo ones to it, even tho people probably wouldnt notice. Just keep it looking original :)
  • maine weather
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment