Sunday, February 26, 2012

What should I expect to pay for an extended warranty on a 2005 Audi A8L? Want to consider & negotiate well.?

I have owned my A8L since new and the manufacturer's warranty is about up. I know most of the time it doesn't pay but wondering if it's worth considering with this type of vehicle. I love the car and may not do it but any guidance or experience would be appreciated.What should I expect to pay for an extended warranty on a 2005 Audi A8L? Want to consider %26amp; negotiate well.?Go to www.warrantyelite.com , you can get a 3 year 50,000 additional mile coverage for approximately $3200 . I assumed you had 45000 miles on the car. That price is for a true bumper to bumper plan. It covers everything except maintenance items like tires, brake pads...etc. Highly rated company...doesnt require you to put in any personal information to get a quote. Call them with questions, they do not hard sell. Their reps are not paid on commission. They simply answer questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment