Sunday, February 26, 2012

Where can I buy replacement dashboard parts for a 2003 Audi A4 3.0?

The letters on the plastic on the stereo and A/C buttons in my Audi A4 have smudged and a button is missing. I know I can bring this to the Audi dealer and have it replaced, but I don't want to spend the labor money since it is easy to do myself. Where can I purchase replacement buttons for the dash? Or, if I cannot buy them individually, where can I purchase a new dash plastic set?Where can I buy replacement dashboard parts for a 2003 Audi A4 3.0?shokan.com.... plenty of new and used parts for Audis.Where can I buy replacement dashboard parts for a 2003 Audi A4 3.0?All Audi dealerships have a parts department. There you can order any part that is on your car so that you can install it yourself. You do not need to have the service department to install the part. And if they do not have the part in stock, most parts will be delivered the next day.



In fact, all car dealerships have a parts department where you can order parts to install yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment