Thursday, February 23, 2012

I am ordering an Audi A3 2.0 tdi SE in Phantom Black. What is the black styling pack?

I am ordering the car on line and can't find reference to it on the Audi website but it is listed on the company car order form. It is a £300 option and I would like to know what it consists of before I make up my mind. ThanksI am ordering an Audi A3 2.0 tdi SE in Phantom Black. What is the black styling pack?Ha ha someone thinks a dodge is better than an Audi anyway back in the real world of proper cars . . .



Go to a dealer and ask them and even get yourself a test drive then when you are happy go ahead and order over the net.I am ordering an Audi A3 2.0 tdi SE in Phantom Black. What is the black styling pack?"In addition to the S line package it has 18” titanium alloy wheels, privacy glass, Xenon headlights with LED daytime-running lights, a flat-bottomed steering wheel, piano finish black inlays, black exterior styling pack and a BOSE? premium sound system."

http://www.audi.co.uk/new-cars/a3/a3-spo…I am ordering an Audi A3 2.0 tdi SE in Phantom Black. What is the black styling pack?Why buy such crappy car. Buy a Dodge

No comments:

Post a Comment