Sunday, February 26, 2012

I need to replaceor fix my Audi A6 99 Instrument cluster?

I want to know if I have to go to a dealership to replace it because everything works but my central comp. screen located in the middle is very dim and I can't see it in the day but I can at night. I went to the dealership and the price quote to replace the entire cluster is RIDICULOUS and I cant afford it. So if someone can help me and give me some insight maybe someone with an Audi or a machaninc or anyone with helpful insight would be great!!!!Thanks everyone!!I need to replaceor fix my Audi A6 99 Instrument cluster?The screens are really hard to repair so its best just to replace the entire thing. You might want to check ebay and see if there are any cheap ones there.



Dealerships are going to be way more expensice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment