Sunday, February 26, 2012

So i have an option to have an audi r8 2009 as my first car but! i have to pay for insurance and everything.?

should i keep the car, or just get a reg car like a toyota celica so i wont have to pay high insurance. but then again, the audi, is amazing.So i have an option to have an audi r8 2009 as my first car but! i have to pay for insurance and everything.?are you serious?

you're debating between an R8 and a Celica???

one is a 6-figure car ,the other is discountinued....

if you can afford an R8, that means you should be able to afford the maintenance, fuel, insurance, and monthly payments (and if you live anywhere that has a winter, you need a winter car too) and you wouldn't be on here asking this question...

buy the celica.So i have an option to have an audi r8 2009 as my first car but! i have to pay for insurance and everything.?
The name "Audi" alone, brings the desire to own it, especially if all you have to pay for is the insurance, no matter how high. But, it all comes back to the same old question: What can you afford, and which is more worth it to you. I don't know any specifics on the r8, but I do know I wish I owned one of their cars with the TDI in it, since I've owned VW diesels since 1981, with extraordinary performance in longevity, low repair costs, and extremely high gas mileage. BUT, even though Audi is (or was) owned by VW, yours is an Audi, and a 2009, whereas I currently drive a 2002 VW Jetta TDI, and I'm sure the performance will be very different (hopefully even better than my Jetta TDI), and I can't predict repair costs, which have escalated across the motorworld's horizons, so, it all comes back to that question, or those questions I cited earlier: What can you afford, and which one's worth more to you. If it were me, I'd try like hell to keep the Audi, and I'd drive it sensibly, like I do all my cars (which end up lasting f-o-r-e-v-e-r and get extremely good gas mileage[of course I'm talking diesels again, here]). But then, I've always preferred European imports over Japanese ones, even though I owned two earlier makes of Honda Civics (1974 and 1979) which performed excellently, and I bought my daughter a 2006 Honda Accord EX (her choice, not mine). It's just my preference. I bought my son a 2004 VW Jetta TDI, 5-speed, (his choice, not mine) and it gets the usual incredible gas mileage (in the 50mpg's). But, secretly, I hope you find it within your finances to keep the Audi. I'd love to have one, especially one of their TDI's. God Bless you.So i have an option to have an audi r8 2009 as my first car but! i have to pay for insurance and everything.?The Audi R8 is the 4.2 liter sports coupe that cost 125,000 dollars, usually a person who would purchase this car would not ask about insurance and maintenance cost. But if you have the money to make this a first car, go for it!So i have an option to have an audi r8 2009 as my first car but! i have to pay for insurance and everything.?
You're joking right?So i have an option to have an audi r8 2009 as my first car but! i have to pay for insurance and everything.?please, for the love of all that is holy and good in this world, listen to rlbjr22.So i have an option to have an audi r8 2009 as my first car but! i have to pay for insurance and everything.?
Yet another example of mindless prattle - mental sludge. Get real.
wat....your kidding right?



...

I dont even know what to think anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment