Monday, February 20, 2012

I drive a 1993 Audi 90 S and I am trying to find the antenna cable. Can anyone help me know what to look for?

All the wires were clipped when the previous radio was stolen from the owner before me. My radio has a sticker that says power antenna. I think thats what I connect to the wire inside the car, bt I cannot find that wireI drive a 1993 Audi 90 S and I am trying to find the antenna cable. Can anyone help me know what to look for?It's really not a wire its a pencil size black cable with a little male connector on the end. I dont see someone clipping this cuz it slides right out.I drive a 1993 Audi 90 S and I am trying to find the antenna cable. Can anyone help me know what to look for?it should be standard for all cars. Go to your local motor factors, they will put you right in minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment