Thursday, February 23, 2012

Need a radio code for my 1999 audi a4?

Had a battery replaced on my 1999 audi a4, now the radio is not functioning, says "Safety". Bought this car used, doesn't have a manual. I need a radio code.Need a radio code for my 1999 audi a4?The radio needs to be removed to get the serial # off the back of it %26amp; the vin is needed. Did a shop put the battery in? If they did have them do it. They should know not to pull a battery with out the code. If you or a friend did it. You may have to pay. If you do get the serial # and vin ask your local reair shop (not the dealer) to call VW. They are much more likley to get the code out of them for free than you are.Need a radio code for my 1999 audi a4?i had the same problem in my 99 a4, you have to goto the dealer and they will charge you to get the radio code, i was charged 25 dollars.



you cant take out the radio yourself, because it will stop working if you do it incorrectly with the anti-theft device.Need a radio code for my 1999 audi a4?You could go to the dealer, they usually want to charge you. Or some radios have the code on the back if you take it out.Need a radio code for my 1999 audi a4?
contact your local dealer. had to do the same thing for my prelude

No comments:

Post a Comment