Sunday, January 29, 2012

I just ordered chinese food. should I tip the delivery guy?

do I have to tip when theres already a 2 dollar delivery fee?I just ordered chinese food. should I tip the delivery guy?
The delivery fee does not go to the driver. Tip at least 10% of the total bill
Yes, yes, yes. The charge probably goes to the restaurant, not him, so if you didn't tip you'd be stiffing him. I really don't know for sure, though. My friend delivers and I know from what he says that the drivers have to buy their own gas and stuff, on top of getting paid a very small amount per hour.With tip jobs, the per hour pay usually just covers taxes off the employess tips. The paychecks are barely anything. That's why it's always important to tip. I waitress and maybe it's different, but when we work off of tips alone every dollar we don't make is a very big deal.I just ordered chinese food. should I tip the delivery guy?
I always tip the delivery person. That $2.00 delivery fee goes to the company not the delivery person. Please try to remember these people are using their own vehicles, paying for their own gas and insurance
The delivery fee goes to the restaurant or company. Tip the guy a few bucks. I'm sure he would appreciate it. Every little bit counts especially how the economy is today. I just ordered chinese food. should I tip the delivery guy?
The fee goes to the restaurant, not to the delivery dude. Give him a couple of dollars. He'll appreciate it a lot.
I would tip him another $2-3, because he probably does not get the delivery fee, it is probably more for the gas.
It you got it to tip him why not.
If you want to be nice you should.

No comments:

Post a Comment