Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How do you say "I want to order Chinese food delivery" in Chinese?

http://www.eatchinesedelivery.comHow do you say "I want to order Chinese food delivery" in Chinese?
my uncle owns a restaurant (hes chinese) and he takes offense when people try to order in chinese. Because they dont pronounce it right, and why did he have to learn english if they are going to learn chinese. lol hes a moron but anyhow, just say "take-out" they understand what that is
Check this website :



http://us.mdbg.net/chindict/chindict.php



Write the text : I want to order food delivery



and the word pronunciations with audio will be displayed below.



Then : select the link --- Click here to annotate the Chinese text instead.





It's all up to you. Try it.How do you say "I want to order Chinese food delivery" in Chinese?
To say "I want to order Chinese food delivery" in Chinese is



"wǒ xiǎng jiào zhōngcān wài mài"

我想叫中餐外卖 。

Chinese food = 中餐

food delivery = (食物)外卖

order food= 订餐




They wouldn't say I want to order Chinese because it's their own food lol. How do you say "I want to order Chinese food delivery" in Chinese?
flied lice prease.

No comments:

Post a Comment